Sunday, November 2, 2008
Blog Award from Bobbie
Quite a few months ago Bobbie, of Almost There, gave me a Blog Award. It was right before I went on my trip to New England and so I never published it. I would like to do so now because I so appreciate her kindness and her Blog. Bobbie is always supportive of new bloggers. She especially supports environmental concerns, poets, and artists. I have found some very interesting new blogs because of her. So here's a big shout out to Bobbie and her blog, Almost There. Thank you for your kindness, your constant support, and especially for being my friend.
The rules for this award are as follows:
l.) Choose five blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2.) Each award must have the name of the author and a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3.) Each award winner must show the award and put the name and link to the blog of the one who has given the award.
4.) The award winner and the one giving the award must show a link to "Arte y Pico" blog, so that everyone knows its origin. That link is here: Arte y Pico
My five picks are:
1. Vickie Henderson Art, new blog I have discovered with beautiful art and photographs of Whooping Cranes.
2. Out With Ari, one of my favorite reads. Humorous as well as informative. Go here to see life through the eyes of a Canine Naturalist in Maine.
3. Nature Girl from Nature Trail. This blog is artistic and beautiful with lots of garden flowers and nature photos to boot.
4. Troy and Martha from Ramblings Around Texas have a very creative and informative blog. Troy is always there to help fellow bloggers in need.
5. From the Faraway, Nearby. T.R. has one of the most beautiful photography blogs out there, but his writing is what keeps me coming back. If you'd like to see the world at a dizzying pace, visit this blog.