Thursday, June 5, 2008

Congrats to Kathryn and Ari!

My sincere Congratulations to Kathryn and Ari, the Caninaturalist who are having their Blog published as a book! If you have not read about Kathryn's Blog, Out With Ari, it is one of my favorite reads. Kathryn lives in Maine with her dog Ari and they have many wonderful nature adventures together. At one time Kathryn did research here in AZ at the Santa Rita Experimental Range. She is living my dream and I wish both her and Ari much success and many more years of naturalist adventures! Click on the link to learn more and find out where you can purchase your copy of her new book!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is so cool!

Kathie Brown said...

Birdfreak and Ocean, yes it is, ins't it! I agree, Ocean, I hope she keeps on Blogging!